QSFP28 to QSFP28 DAC Cable
ZKTel's DAC Twinax cables including SFP+, QSFP+, XFP, Mini SAS, CX4 , Infiniband Cables, etc.
A direct attach copper cable is suitable for very short distances and offer a highly cost-effective way to connect within racks and across adjacent racks. ZKTel's cabling interconnects technology, materials and construction. It plays an increasingly larger role in the achievable interconnect distances and cable management aspects for the these high speed, high density data centers, computer rooms and equipment rooms.
100G QSFP28 DAC is a 4-channel parallel passive copper cable that is combining four 28 Gbps SFP channels into one high-density cable. It offers 4 independent data transmitting channels and 4 data receiving channels via copper cable. An aggregate data rate of 100Gbps over 5 meters transmission can be achieved by this 100G DAC cable.
QSFP28 to QSFP28 100G Passive DAC Cable is fully compliant with the MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) SFF-8665 for guaranteed compatibility with all QSFP and QSFP+ posts as well as IEEE 802.3bj. It is ideal for connecting active network equipment in data centers, high-end servers and enterprise wiring closets.
• Hot pluggable
• Bit rate support from 4x2.5G to 4x10.3125Gbps
• Pre-terminated twin axial cable / fiber cable
• Operating environment temperature 0 ~ 70℃
• Low power consumption
• QSFP+ housing with enhanced EMI shielding
• Single 3.3V power supply
• Programmable EEPROM for serial identification
• 40G Ethernet
• 4xQDR Infiniband
• Applicable to 4x DDR / 4x SDR Infiniband
• High capacity IO with QSFP+ interface
• Data center and in-rack connection